Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gluten-Free (Flourless) PB Choc. Chip Cookies

These are some chewy, chocolaty peanut butter cookies. I literally ate half the batch in one day (bad, bad, bad, I know). I think in my head I tried to justify that they did not have flour so that they are somehow better for you....anyways, try them, you will not regret it! 
I got my inspiration from Cooking Light Magazine- June Edition. 

Also, mix things up and exchange the chocolate chips for cranberries to get a delish PB & J version!!



Ingredients:
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. If your PB is stored in the fridge, microwave it for about 20 seconds so that it softens up and easier to work with. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar and chocolate chips to the peanut butter. In a separate bowl whisk the egg and add the salt. Add egg mixture into PB mixture. Drop dough in balls using a tablespoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently press the top of each cookie with a fork, and then again in the opposite direction making a crisscross pattern.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.

The ingredients, bet you have all of them in your pantry!

Mixing it all together.

Crisscross time



No comments:

Post a Comment