Monday, May 5, 2014

3 Ingredient Granola....seriously amazing!


We spent last week visiting family in Canada. And of course the day I get there, I go grocery shopping for our ‘standard’ food items: peanut butter, yogurt, fruits/veggies for green smoothies, etc….things that my mother-in-law may not have stocked already. I bought a huge thing of peanut butter and couldn't find a granola that I liked at the grocery store. Luckily on the PB jar there was a granola recipe and there at the store I immediately knew I was going to make it! And make it I did….THREE times! It was so good couldn't get enough!! I ate it with yogurt, it added a nice peanut butter crunch to oatmeal, and of course by the spoonful fresh out the oven (after it cooled ;)


Here is the easy peasy recipe:
1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
2 TBSP maple syrup

1 cup quick oats

HEAT oven to 350F
MIX peanut butter and maple syrup together, Add oats and mix until mixture evenly coated. Spread onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I wet my hands to spread the granola out evenly.
BAKE 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes

DONE!
The ingredients

So quick to whip up!

Fresh out the oven



Strawberry oatmeal topped with PB granola

Yogurt topped with blueberries & PB granola


My morning shenanigans: a toddler looking for something mischievous to do & a crying infant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment