Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Perfect Oatmeal Choc. Chip Cookies




I treat my blog as an online cookbook for me. Since I use recipes from all over: my cookbooks, magazines, internet, pinterest, etc. I don't always remember where I get the recipe, so if I post it on my blog then I know for sure it will be there when I want to make it again. So that is why I posted this somewhat original oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe. It turned out fabulous. And did not use a ridiculous amount of butter, I have a 1 stick of butter limit. I refuse to make cookies that call for more than 1 stick, unless you are making 6 dozen or so ;)

link to recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/wayne-harley-brachman/chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies-recipe/index.html


I froze half to enjoy for later. When frozen fresh....you cannot even tell that they weren't baked that day. Just make sure to use freezer ziploc bags to prevent freezer burn. Sometimes I will wrap them in foil, to which freezer burn cannot stand a chance!




No comments:

Post a Comment