Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 Cheese Chicken Penne Florentine

This is one of my favorite recipes to make when inviting company for dinner!
The pasta comes out perfect every time....extremely creamy
(and no one needs to know that there is no heavy cream!). You can alter the recipe with putting in different veggies, cheese or even adding shrimp!
Oh and add garlic for more flavour!


So ooey-gooey...you must try this recipe!!

Veggie Mixture

Three Cheese Mixture

Adding it all together: veggies, cheeses and chicken (while the pasta boils)
For the recipe click --> http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/three-cheese-chicken-penne-florentine-10000001160622/

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to make this for a little while now and finally got to it yesterday because I had a few odds and ends to use up in my fridge that all could fit into this dish.....IT WAS SO GOOD!! I dont know why I waited so long to try it :) It will definitely become my go-to pasta dish from now on.

    ReplyDelete