Friday, July 13, 2012

Home-Made CLIFF bars...phenominal!


I got this recipe from one of the blogs that I follow, Enlightened Cooking! I have made Lara Bars from it too, which are under 5 ingredients, and those bars are pretty pricey at the store. Plus, just like you can with these bars, there can be SO many different variations. Whatever you are in the mood for, or have in your pantry! The recipe comes together in minutes!!

I made cranberry chocolate chip, using sunflower seed butter as the base. You can use any nut butter you like. I also use brown rice syrup to make it all stick together. Apparently honey won't do the job. I bought the syrup at Whole Foods, it's taste is a cross btwn honey & maple syrup

Mixing it all together

so so good!

p.s. the link to the recipe is avaliable when you click on 'Enlightened Cooking', in case you were not aware ;)
and she has lots of nice pictures too

No comments:

Post a Comment